As a dog trainer, I teach people and their dogs to work together and understand each other better.
I realise that dog ownership can sometimes be challenging or overwhelming, or maybe not quite what you had in mind… But with the right training, problem behaviours can usually be resolved or prevented.
I entered a steep learning curve some years ago when I got my current dog- a Rottweiler x Old Tyme Bulldog who turned out to be rather challenging… He has taught me a huge amount, and continues to do so even now. He also makes me laugh every day!
- Full member of the IMDT (Institute of Modern Dog Trainers)
- Full member of the Pet Professionals Guild (PPG)
- OCN Level III Qualification ‘Principles of Dog Training & Behaviour’
- Recognised Scentwork UK Trainer
- Certified Pet Dog Ambassador Instructor
- Certificate in Canine First Aid, IMDT
- Diploma in Canine Behaviour Training
- Certificate in Animal Behaviour and Welfare
- Fully insured with Cliverton
- DBS checked
What I do:
I am not yet qualified to work with complex behaviour problems, but if I can’t help you I will find someone who can.