Dog Dynamics General Terms & Conditions
Please ensure you have read and understood these Terms and Conditions.
By booking an appointment you are deemed to have read, understood and accepted these.
- All dogs must be kept on a lead unless otherwise instructed.
- We are committed to reward-based, force-free training methods. We do not allow harsh handling during our training. The use of punishment in training is in our opinion unethical and ineffective, and also dangerous as it may have negative or unexpected side effects. The lesson may be terminated immediately if owners are seen to use such handling methods. No refund will be given.
- We accept no responsibility for loss of, or injury to, your dog whilst training with us.
- All children under the age of 18 must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- You are reminded that training sessions may take place outdoors. Please dress appropriately for the weather and wear suitable footwear.
- By choosing to attend you agree to take full responsibility for your own safety, the safety of all parties accompanying you and the safety of your dog.
- We must be alerted to any behavioural problems and medical conditions your dog has prior to accepting a booking.
- You agree for us to use any photos or videos taken during training sessions for the purposes of marketing on our website and through social media, unless otherwise requested in writing by you in advance.
- Lifetime pet insurance is highly recommended. Owners are responsible for all vet bills, no matter how they are incurred.
Booking Procedure & Cancellation Rights
- All new clients must complete and return a Training & Behaviour Questionnaire 48 hours (or more) prior to our first appointment.
- By returning the completed questionnaire, you confirm the booking and that you have read and agree to these Terms & Conditions.
- Payment is required in advance or at the time of your appointment before the lesson starts. Advance payments are accepted via PayPal, bank transfer or in cash; on the day payments cash only please.
- Cancellation: If you cancel at short notice, it is unlikely we will be able to re-book another client into the time slot we have specifically reserved for you. We therefore require 48 hours notice of cancellation, otherwise you agree to pay the full cost of your session.
- Your rights as a consumer are covered by the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation & Additional Charges) Regulations 2013. In accordance with these regulations, our services are considered to be a ‘Leisure Activity’ which means you will not be entitled to a Cooling Off period.
- By paying for the service/s you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions.
Individual Training Sessions
- Home Visit & Consultation will last for 1.5-2 hours.
- Individual Training Sessions will each last 60 minutes.
- Blocks of individual lessons: This discount is only available for pre-purchase with full payment made in advance. All outstanding Individual Training Sessions in the block must be held within 90 days of the last session or they will expire. No refunds will be given for unused Individual Training Sessions offered as part of a block-booking discount.
We reserve the right from time to time to change or amend these Terms & Conditions without notification.